Title
Those are typically posted when the Rift goes live (tomorrow).
@Peanits said:Those are typically posted when the Rift goes live (tomorrow).
@Peanits said:
Thank you. I thought it was gonna be today because they were always on Wednesdays but thanks for clearing it up.
@_AdamFrancis_ said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2923068#Comment_2923068Thank you. I thought it was gonna be today because they were always on Wednesdays but thanks for clearing it up.
@_AdamFrancis_ said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2923068#Comment_2923068
Ditto :)
Ah well, means I can get some work done around the house today.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Those are typically posted when the Rift goes live (tomorrow).
Thank you. I thought it was gonna be today because they were always on Wednesdays but thanks for clearing it up.
Ditto :)
Ah well, means I can get some work done around the house today.