Hillbilly perma silent chainsaw?

I took a break for a bit, so I'm not sure if this is known or what. Did a search and couldn't find it, but then again, maybe I just suck at searches. Apologies if it's known.

Played as survivor against a hillbilly on RPD. End game shows he was running Tinkerer and Apex muffler which makes the chainsaw silent to anyone outside of the terror radius. The first time I saw him was when a gen was nearly finished, so there was no heartbeat and the silent saw didn't seem odd. The rest of the match, the chainsaw was silent even when I was clearly in the terror radius and hearing the heart beat. Killer was on console, so I couldn't ask them about it. Killer's full build was Tinkerer, lightborn, noed and enduring with apex muffler and lo pro chains if that helps at all.

Tagged: Pending

Comments