Anyone figured out how to disable Anti-aliasing again?
Asking for a friend who doesn't like the game being a blurry mess
Asking for a friend who doesn't like the game being a blurry mess
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
God, I hope someone can figure something out, I can't play like this.
It looks like with the latest patch, they've reorganised the folders and the ini files aren't where they used to be, I think?
This is likely an anti-cheating measure but I can't play the game like this. It looks like someone's smeared grease on everything - it's horrible
so, are you saying that if we copypaste the same code from before it should still work, even though it's a different location? finding it shouldn't be too hard.
The files are gone, I think
I can't find any of the .ini files.
they're in "user>yourname>AppData>Local>Dead by daylight>saved>config>windows no editor"
i still have the config file with the custom antialiasing script in there. though i havent started the game to see if it still works.
Oh my bad, I forgot it's located elsewhere
I'll try it now
Has anyone figured this out yet? My eyes actually hurt when playing with it
Update:
No change, game still a blurry mess
This is honestly appalling
Anti-aliasing is the true enemy of FPS... :[
In the meantime I suggest using NVIDIA filters and upping the intensity of the sharpness in the "Sharpness" section there. If its still not enough, up the sharpness in the "Details" section too.