Cosmetic Fixes Please?
I'd love to see the cosmetic team sit down and instead of shitting out new cosmetics, actually fix the glitches and bugs to the cosmetics that are already in the game. The fact you have to pay roughly 5$ for some of these cosmetics to have horrible clipping, not even fit the model its made for, or even glitch out and let the killer know where you are isn't worth the money. It's even worse when you spend $$$ and find out the cosmetic you purchased just made the game even harder for you.
Comments
i 100% agree with you. just had a match where the killer warned a meg that her skirt was clipping giving away her position. why should we pay for something thats not even made correctly...
I would much rather see fixes on previous cosmetics than new ones sprinkled throughout patches. My $10 Feng Min cosmetic outfit gets me spooked every time I see her skin slice through her shirt.
I could see Kate's hair from a mile away. The moment she turns her face, it clips across the map like an anime sword.
The new Meg shorts leave her with parts of her torso missing when combined with certian tops.
Feng shirt always moves weird for me, then I can end up seeing through her shoulder. Note, survivors are hollow!!!
Not sure if is cosmetic related. But gate opening as Meg, at times I can see into her hollow head.
Haven't had any trouble (that I can recall) on the trapper or piggy.
Wraith, I feel I have seen something, but cant remember what it was.
I would main Feng min if her day of wrap wasn't clipping and didn't have weird animations.
It just reduces the quality of the game. If they can't fix these then they should give up creating 'jiggly' cosmetics.
Poor guy didn't even have to pay for this one
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/35789/prettygoodjobsofar#latest