Question about daily's

What happens if I complete a daily, but don't choose to receive the reward? Can I keep it there until i'm ready to claim the reward? For example, can I keep the completed daily and claim it when the next chapter arrives?

Comments

  • Yes, complete the ritual but do not press accept on the completed ritual. 

    When you next open daily rituals it should appear in green saying claim on it. 
  • @AshleyWB said:
    Yes, complete the ritual but do not press accept on the completed ritual. 

    When you next open daily rituals it should appear in green saying claim on it. 

    do you think I can save the completed daily ritual until the next chapter arrives in December?

  • why not just redeem it? there is zero reason not to just take the blood points, and it frees up the spot for more dailies in case you're unable to play for a few days.

  • I would only do it for the last 2 days before the patch, and only if you are literally capped at 1m BP.

  • @Ryuhi said:
    why not just redeem it? there is zero reason not to just take the blood points, and it frees up the spot for more dailies in case you're unable to play for a few days.

    I have 1 million BP