Killers as survivor ultra rares

The reason why I bring this up is because of a twitter post I saw of Trickster as a survivor. I need to know, can a bunch of people share their opinions and perhaps bring this up so a bunch of people can see? It's a no brainer with the money they can make from this...


https://twitter.com/es_nio_arts/status/1517876291047157760

Comments

  • I'm down for this, but cosmetics should be separated.

  • I feel like it could create a lot of confusion and wouldn't add a whole lot to be honest. So I'd rather they didn't do this.

  • While fun, I'd like to see this as a mechanic that a certain killer can exploit rather than an addon.

  • I think these outfits would have to be made to look more like costumes rather than the actual characters. I would also like to see the same for killer where wraith is wearing Claudette's plad shirt, glasses, and a beanie