DS NOT WORKING ON PC
I've tried using DS but there are so many times that I hit it and I just went through the new wiggle interaction🤬
Tagged:
Pending
I've tried using DS but there are so many times that I hit it and I just went through the new wiggle interaction🤬
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
when DS appears on very late part of the circle and you have the new wiggling turned on, the wiggle will replace it too soon, EXPECIALLY on Sadako, since her picking up animation is weird.
It's normal if you have the old wiggle system tho.
It needs to be fixed, cuz you can lose DS a lot of the times