MMR rework
So, as a mid-tier player, I guess all my killer games will now be spent with me being sacrificed to high-end players so they can enjoy the game more? Killer is now unplayable for me. Part of it is SWF, yes. But the other part is that I am clearly getting matched up every game against survivor teams who know the maps better than I do and can exploit animations/other mechanics to completely dominate the game. In most matches, I am now lucky to get two kills, and I have to work my butt of to get that. I take this MMR rework was not for folks like me.
Comments
It's sweatier for me to. I hate this mmr crap they added to the game. It's trash.
Yeah, the games are even more frustrating than they were before the latest MMR change. Not sure how they keep making it worse with every update.