Share your killer/survivor loadouts
Let's see how nice and very much not toxic everyone is
I will go first
Killer (i replace call of brine and noed sometimes)
Survivor (not much of a survivor player but i usually replace lithe with balanced landing)
Let's see how nice and very much not toxic everyone is
I will go first
Killer (i replace call of brine and noed sometimes)
Survivor (not much of a survivor player but i usually replace lithe with balanced landing)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Corrupt, bbq, resonance and whatever else I feel.
BT, WGLF, exhaustion, empathic connection.
Ruin Pop Pyramid Head keeps this game alive don't @ me
Also left behind self care key gaming for surviving solo Q disasters
Killer: BBQ, corrupt intervention, scourge hook pain resonance, pop goes the weasel
Survivor: sprint burst, iron will, borrowed time, adrenaline
Killer: Agitation, Bamboozle, Shadowborn, Enduring (Bamboozle and Agi varies between killers)
Survivor: Resilience, Iron Will, Spine Chill, Rookie Spirit (May change Iron will)
Killer: 1. BBQ, 2. Hex ruin, 3. nurse calling/deerstalker and 4. tinkerer/agitation/noed/merciless storm
Survivor: borrowed time, ds, dead hard and windows of opportunity sometimes I use adrealine or that saboteur perk