To the devs is the new killer a free download like huntress or paid dlc

Just asking I don't want any details on him just should I stock up on £20 in my own account for them

Comments

  • it will be a original dlc so you can buy it with real money or buy character for 9k shards

  • Thanks I know it sounds silly but was curious trying to get all killer adepts before there relased and I got spirit to go
  • Currently, the killer has no pricetag yet. I would save at least £6.25, and at most £11.71. The Killer will most likely have a survivor, making it a paid chapter. If the chapter is licensed, the latter cost would make the most sense.
  • Ok So put £20 to be safe
  • HELLO FROM THE BUSHES

    The developers have made it clear that there'll be no more 'free' free Huntresses, but you can still get the new non-licensed characters for FREE by playing the game. So basically, you're playing to win. 
    Cheers. 

    FIND ME IN THE FOG 
  • HELLO FROM THE BUSHES

    The developers have made it clear that there'll be no more 'free' free Huntresses, but you can still get the new non-licensed characters for FREE by playing the game. So basically, you're playing to win. 
    Cheers. 

    FIND ME IN THE FOG 
    Has Insta hatchet and high ground say hello to my painful friend
  • Ok So put £20 to be safe
    Yes. And you can buy auric cells with the spare money, if you want to.
  • Has Insta hatchet and high ground say hello to my painful friend
    Oh dear! I have braved it all. 
    All that is left for me, is to brave the new killer. 
    I'm ready as I'll ever be. 
    https://youtu.be/_RtUcuBUPfA
  • Huntress was probably the last free character we got. Anything else will be payed with real money or shards now