[General|Dailies] Survivor daily XP bonus not applying after playing killer match?

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as Killer in a public match

Step 3 : Finish the match

Step 4 : See that you get the 'First killer match of the day' +300xp bonus

Step 2 : Play as Survivor in a public match

Step 3 : Finish the match

Step 4 : Notice you do not get the 300xp bonus for 'First game played' as survivor'

Additional information

  • [Killer] Wraith
  • [Survivor] Dwight
  • [Killer] Forced Penance, Pop, Eruption, Tinkerer
  • [Survivor] Sprint Burst, Borrowed Time, We'll make it, We're gonna live forever.
  • [Killer] Shelter Woods
  • [Survivor] Sanctum of Wrath
  • Just now happened, probably cant replicate till tomorrow

documents to add

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I just got both the survivor and killer xp bonuses for today and it's a little confusing since idk if I already got yesterday's when I tried before 4pm, but either way I think it'd be nice to have some kind of visual indicator, possibly in the daily rituals menu to show what EXP bonuses you've claimed for the day.