Did you notice hit registration being wonky?
Just a quick poll for hit validation... Bc I am wondering if I am the only one who feels like it was turned off again... Past couple of weeks I keep getting hits which shouldn't connect (stunning the killer with a pallet and getting hit/ getting hit behind corners by Huntress hatchet.. I tested it on EU (where I live) and NA both with similar results...
Comments
Not super common but I have gotten some hits that were kinda BS even on my screen.
Yes, I've noticed it especially as killer. I'll hit the air beside a survivor and it will still hit them. Same goes for when I play survivor.
Yeah, also the body of the downed surv moves from the hit location like for 2-3 meters. Almost everytime.
I play as killer.
Getting validated on a grab is the worst feeling because not only did I not get the grab... but I enter the recovery animation super late - which often puts me in a bad place.