Clown's Gin Bottle Bugged (Solved)
Brought Pinkie finger and Cheap Gin bottle for the exposed hits on surv tome, and In game I still only had 4 bottles. Please fix even though no one plays clown lol.
Tagged:
Not a Bug
Brought Pinkie finger and Cheap Gin bottle for the exposed hits on surv tome, and In game I still only had 4 bottles. Please fix even though no one plays clown lol.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope they didn't shadow nerf it.
I think its a disgusting addon that should be reworked into something different.
but they should still say if they nerfed it.
Pinkie Finger reduces bottle number by 2. Gin Bottle increases by 2. They cancel each other out.
yeah I haven't play clown in a while so I keep forgetting how many bottles he has, this makes more sense
thank you I am stupid