Series X: Screen Effects/Filters Not Appearing?

TL:DR: Legion, Blight, Trickster Screen effects don't seem to show up for me

I have posted about this issue before but I figured I would go into deeper detail this time.

I have ran into a issue with screen effects not show up at all and I'm not sure why. Blight's orange vein effect that appears on the edges on your screen when using his rush. This also occurs with Trickster, where the yellow effect that appears when his main event is ready to be used also does not show up. Finally it is the same with legions feral frenzy white effect that appears.

I have tried reinstalling of course and I have combed through the graphic settings and had no luck.

I hope someone has a answer to this or if this is a issue strictly a series x issue

Tagged: Pending

Comments