[Bug]: PC - EXPLOIT OF THE NURSE WITHOUT DOING THE SECOND BLINK WITH THE OMEGA BLINK

Description: I’ve found on the internet a new exploit of the nurse here there is the full video how reproduce this exploit (video 1)


WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION

Step 1: Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a custom match and ora Public game with nurse

Step 3: Basically when you release your 1st blink, immediately start charging your 2nd blink and release ur 2nd blink as soon as the first blink lands (Video 1)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played: Nurse
  • Perks played: Shadowborn, Barbecue & Chili, Corrupt intervention, pop goes the weasel
  • Addon: Kavanagh’s last breath, Heavy Panting
  • Maps: All
  • Frequency of the issue: Always
  • Version game: 5.6.2

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

Video => 

https://youtu.be/GPHZjloy1tE


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I've gone against this in a pub match. I thought it was simple desync, but now it makes sense.