DS not working on pc
I've tried using DS but there are so many times that I hit it and I just went through the new wiggle interaction🤬
Don't say that I do not hit the QTE successfully or other bs like that
I've tried using DS but there are so many times that I hit it and I just went through the new wiggle interaction🤬
Don't say that I do not hit the QTE successfully or other bs like that
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't use the new wiggle with DS, it's buggy.
This.
I use the new wiggle and I never had this kind of issue. However I changed a while ago my skill check key to E, and the wiggle still uses the spacebar. This might help?