Share Your Current Killer Tier List (Based on Your Favs)
Which killers do you love play as and which killers you hate play as? Share your tier list.
Which killers do you love play as and which killers you hate play as? Share your tier list.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Body is one character too short.
✨💅🏻
There's no actual placement of the killers within the tiers, I just placed them in the tiers as I went without thinking of how high or low they are within that tier.
I swear that if I get another Oni or Huntress daily, I am going to scream.
Here's mine! :O