Flashlights are weird
I don't know if it's just me, I don't use flashlights, I'd rather bring a medkit. But from the killer side I get stunned even though I can't even see the light. Are they janky or is this just how they're intended?
I don't know if it's just me, I don't use flashlights, I'd rather bring a medkit. But from the killer side I get stunned even though I can't even see the light. Are they janky or is this just how they're intended?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Go to Custom Game, pick Survivor side, then look at the different flashlights and flashlight add ons. If it feels like you can’t see the light it’s probably because they brought in the best stuff that basically insta-blinds you~
Definitely didn't see the light, but they did blind fast. I'll have to check that out, thank you.