cheaters are so fun to play against(invis)
just played against a invis wraith who never went out of his invis
Schermopname (34).png Schermopname (35).pngreporting is a waste of time since i dont have enough proof
just played against a invis wraith who never went out of his invis
Schermopname (34).png Schermopname (35).pngreporting is a waste of time since i dont have enough proof
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Two days ago I had a Jane sabo a hook and ten seconds later sabo another right in front of me. Have had many questionable things occuring in matches, some are hardly noticeable to the average player.
I record every match and have videos of this stuff. I uploaded the sabo one