When just when...
Im tired of being 2k hours players playing versus 2h players.
I cant mmr up becuz my team sucks as hell
Im tired of being 2k hours players playing versus 2h players.
I cant mmr up becuz my team sucks as hell
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We would escape many matches if my team played collectively half as good as I did. They're so inadequate on average, they bungle basically every game plan and build that I go for.
Built To Last/Streetwise toolbox build? Get downed once, farmed off hook, and no body blocks. Nobody takes the heat off me so we waste tons of gen speed.
Quick healing build? I spend all match healing people and myself, but they put to waste the time I've saved them. So we're healed a lot of the time, but no gens get done because I wasn't on them.
Resilience/Prove Thyself build? They want to go down fast instead of do gens really fast.
Anti- tunnel, camp, and slug perks? Not even that can save them, because they all want to get slugged next to each other.
You're in what is known as the mmr pit.
So low that you cant win because no one does f all. Your best bet is to swf to high mmr and then you can solo again.
High mmr is pretty boring though just saying