Have you fixed it? Do it again!

-PC

-Jump off the killer's hymen without resisting.

-1. The killer carries the survivor on the hook. I'm trying to break the hook! 2. I get hit by a killer. The second time I try to break the hook, when a player in the team covers me. 3. Realizing that I can not break the hook, I cancel the breakage. Trying to dodge the assassin's attack, I use the "Die Hard" skill. But it doesn't work and I fall to the ground. 4. Having picked me up, a bug occurs and I immediately jump off the shoulder of the killer.

-First time since fixing this bug. From March.

DeadByDaylight.log

https://clips.twitch.tv/HorribleBetterCattleOMGScoots-IaB5shkD896lX0Jl

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Господи какой же хуёвейший у тебя инглиш, я не могу просто. Хоть бы с кем поконсультировался прежде чем вот это вот отправлять

    instant wiggle bug is still in the game is what he's saying

  • @Fukse said:

    Господи какой же хуёвейший у тебя инглиш, я не могу просто. Хоть бы с кем поконсультировался прежде чем вот это вот отправлять

    instant wiggle bug is still in the game is what he's saying

    Ты ведь помог и перевёл! Лучше писать напрямую на анг.форум. Короче... Я там даже клип кинул. Кто хочет, тот хочет и посмотрит.