YUI KIMURA COSMETIC BUG

20220414214551_1.jpg 20220414214405_1.jpg 20220414214407_1.jpg 20220414214358_1.jpg sides.PNG u.PNG

Her Lurking Stripes cosmetic is supposed to be opened on the sides and instead where the skin is supposed to be showing her default jacket is plastered underneath it.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Thank GOD I thought I was the ONLY one who noticed this. I reported this bug to the devs but they said they can't say if any particular action will be taken to fix this. It's honestly a shame since they fixed her lack of make up yet missed this detail greatly.

  • I think you should message bhvr support directly here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us . I had to literally dig to find your post so I doubt this would get any dev' attention anytime soon. I already submitted the issue to them but I fear they might find the issue too minor to take any attempt to fix it. If you also reach out with these screenshots you provided, maybe it would be more likely to be addressed and fixed. I searched all over the net and it seems only the 2 of us found out about this design bug.

  • 1.png 4.png

    *to mods for further reference