Bloodpoints capped at 1 mil?
Hello!
I've just now noticed that my bloodpoints got capped at 1 million, and I don't know why. Is this a recent change? D: I usually never go below 900k for psychological purposes :)))
Hello!
I've just now noticed that my bloodpoints got capped at 1 million, and I don't know why. Is this a recent change? D: I usually never go below 900k for psychological purposes :)))
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i dont think its recent. but you can go over 1 mill from the login points you get from devs
Ok, that's weird, maybe I just got confused when I got rewards and/or missions done or who knows.
This has been a thing since DbD’s conception.
Also, it’s a cap on ‘natural’ BP gain. That is to say, once you hit a million, you can no longer get any more from matches (and dailies, I think?)