Everything wrong with this game since the 1.4 patch PC and PS4
The main thing yall need to do is penalize the people that Disconnect in game and in loading screen, if you put a 5 to 30 minute penalty wait like paladins and other games then everyone would have a better time.I have been in 5 different lobby's currently in one now and everytime it finally finds a game (because of the ridiculous waiting times now) they DC!!!! I typed all of this and still... no game!!!!! I don't know why y'all messed up the game so much it was damn near perfect and yall had the best game out... what happened? yall really need to tighten up and fix this #########...You guys really need to fix this game. it used to be so balanced and now the only killer players cried and whined so much that pallets are pointless windows are pointless and they are supposed to help you survive. wiggling is also pointless because yall have put hooks too close to each other i had a outside basement right outside the basement a lot of the time now, come on four hooks right outside the basement?? i have played this game on PC and PS4 since it came out and only played killer until i realized how cheap and easy yall have made it to kill survivors, so i switched and no one can tell me otherwise that the game is so unbalanced now that its nearly impossible to survive unless they are 5 and cant play.
Comments
I also switched from killer main to survivor, but I switched because survivor was/is relaxing. Unlike killer, which is stressful.
If killer is to easy for you, then you shouldn't have a problem playing on rank 1 and even participate in the small tournaments some streamers are holding.
This game has a great learning curve. I have suggested it before in other, similar, threads where people have mentioned that this game is too hard...but Roblox has a game similar to dbd that might be more your speed.
OTherwise, if you really want to play this game....suck it up, butttercup...practice, read the interweb, and "git gud" (as they say).I
You'll be pallet looping, tbagging, flashlight spamming and escaping in no time (because clearly you only play survivor, right?).
Take my advice ^