Which Do You Prefer?
Fun and Chill no MMR DBD ๐
or
MMR and Sweaty Meta DBD ๐
I know my answer would be fun and chill no MMR.
Fun and Chill no MMR DBD ๐
or
MMR and Sweaty Meta DBD ๐
I know my answer would be fun and chill no MMR.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love MEGA ULTRA SUPER sweaty sub 5 minute games, who doesn't?!
I prefer Spirit.
Demogorgon.
Real answer: SBMM. Sure, it's not good, but it's better than the old Rank-Based Match Making, when it works
I mean new players are sometimes already going up against best players not all of them but, some of them.
I prefer old ranks. I was ok with a match being a tossup on my opponents skill level.
I vastly prefer tight MMR and sweaty SBMM. But I don't think MMR and chill are mutually exclusive.
I get more tilted when I 4k at 5 gens or have zero chance at winning because my teammates have a combined 5 hours. What's the point in playing at that point? It's not fun to me when there's no challenge at all or the challenge isn't organic. It's not satisfying or fun to beat players who are well below my skill level.
I mentioned in other threads, if they move towards loose matchmaking like they did in some of these tests, I won't play anymore. Matchmaking is already too loose for my liking as it is.
how about both?
have one mode with SBMM for the people that prefer that system and one mode without it for the people that prefer the old system.
that way everyone is happy.
as for me personally, i significantly prefer the old rank based matchmaking over SBMM. in fact i dislike SBMM so much that i quit the game when it released.
I prefer MMR. My only problem with it is there being no way to see it/visual rank not being tied to it. when you win at league, you see a number go up that is tied to a rank. the amount the number moves is tied to your hidden mmr. this is how it should work in dbd
I like MMR better, the matches are more consistent. (I always get the impression that the people who say it should be free for all are the ones who like beating weaker players.)