I'm going to quit
Using Blood Warden. Even though it comes in handy sometimes I feel like it's a wasted perk slot and I could use something else.
Using Blood Warden. Even though it comes in handy sometimes I feel like it's a wasted perk slot and I could use something else.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...????? Okay?
No Way Out in my opinion you get more value out of, if you are looking to extend the end game. I found more value out of early game and mid game perks.
I don't understand endgame builds. They aren't fun for me, for some reason. Chases and the back and forth of gens are the interesting bits of the game. After all the gens are done I mentally check out.
It can really come in handy, but it’s difficult.