Is MMR busted?
I don't know if its just me I know they did some kind of fix earlier, but I don't think I should be getting these Survivors I'm not flaming, but it's a drastic difference from what I was getting prior, yall reset MMR or something?
I don't know if its just me I know they did some kind of fix earlier, but I don't think I should be getting these Survivors I'm not flaming, but it's a drastic difference from what I was getting prior, yall reset MMR or something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who even knows at this point, regardless of MMR the matchmaking in this game is as jank as it gets.