Cross progression
Has there been any word on us getting cross progression between PC and console? I would like to make the PC switch but I don’t want to lose all of my progress!
Has there been any word on us getting cross progression between PC and console? I would like to make the PC switch but I don’t want to lose all of my progress!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Been asked for many many times. They know it's wanted by the community. When and even if it ever happens is not known. Most likely the haven't reached a deal they and Microsoft & Sony & apparently Nintendo again can all live with.