What is Dwight's favorite color?
in Lore
Thats all.
Thats all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think red because he has a lot of cosmetics with red on them.
hmm idk I think the guy with light blue might be right
edit: I think its red
I must find the true answer.
Agreed :D
For now I think it is red. I am still however searching for the truth.
Red is a dominant color along most of his skins (Glasses, ties, pizza, gift wrapping, christmas, etc.) I'd think that his favorite color would be red given how many skins he has that have red highlights.
If it's not red I believe it's blue