O.O

When you prestige a character, has your game registered that you prestiged that character & another? I prestiged my Nea and my Laurie also prestiged. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Comments

  • nope, didnt hear about it either^^

  • I have had this happen a long time ago!

    I think I was prestiging Meg (or maybe Dwight?) and it glitched, undid the prestige, and P1'd my level 9ish Bill. I wrote a bug report and never got a response, but I got a free prestige out of it I guess. I was able to do Meg's right after that and neither Bill nor Meg's disappeared upon restarting the game. :tongue:
  • I have had this happen a long time ago!

    I think I was prestiging Meg (or maybe Dwight?) and it glitched, undid the prestige, and P1'd my level 9ish Bill. I wrote a bug report and never got a response, but I got a free prestige out of it I guess. I was able to do Meg's right after that and neither Bill nor Meg's disappeared upon restarting the game. :tongue:
    Okay, so I'm not going crazy.