There’s really no Bunny Feng?

I haven’t played the update yet but I heard there’s no bunny feng outfit. None of her cosmetics that were on the ptb are really my thing so I was just planning on only using that one outfit. *cue sad song on the world’s smallest violin*😔

Comments

  • Was there ever a promise of a Bunny Feng?

  • @lopezradio said:
    Was there ever a promise of a Bunny Feng?

    Yes

  • I know in dev stream 72 they showed off the concept for it the same time they showed davids fighter concept and we know his made it into the store.I read on reddit it was confirmed to have 3D modeling and stuff but it’s reddit so I don’t take that as fact. I’m just wondering is it still a thing or did they scrap it all together for whatever reason
  • @ThePloopz said:
    lopezradio said:

    When @Shipthebread ?

    I know in dev stream 72 they showed off the concept for it the same time they showed davids fighter concept and we know his made it into the store.I read on reddit it was confirmed to have 3D modeling and stuff but it’s reddit so I don’t take that as fact. I’m just wondering is it still a thing or did they scrap it all together for whatever reason

    No you’re right, bunny fend is real, and just like bathrobe Ace, it’s completed, in the games code, they’re just holding off on releasing them for some reason.

  • Jack11803 said:

    @ThePloopz said:
    lopezradio said:

    When @Shipthebread ?

    I know in dev stream 72 they showed off the concept for it the same time they showed davids fighter concept and we know his made it into the store.I read on reddit it was confirmed to have 3D modeling and stuff but it’s reddit so I don’t take that as fact. I’m just wondering is it still a thing or did they scrap it all together for whatever reason

    No you’re right, bunny fend is real, and just like bathrobe Ace, it’s completed, in the games code, they’re just holding off on releasing them for some reason.

    Oh thank the Entity. Now I can pray every night for it to be released
  • Hopefully it will be unlockable in the anniversary event coming up.

  • Hopefully it will be unlockable in the anniversary event coming up.

    😲 i didn’t even think about that. I really hope it is
  • @Jack11803 said:

    @ThePloopz said:
    lopezradio said:

    When @Shipthebread ?

    I know in dev stream 72 they showed off the concept for it the same time they showed davids fighter concept and we know his made it into the store.I read on reddit it was confirmed to have 3D modeling and stuff but it’s reddit so I don’t take that as fact. I’m just wondering is it still a thing or did they scrap it all together for whatever reason

    No you’re right, bunny fend is real, and just like bathrobe Ace, it’s completed, in the games code, they’re just holding off on releasing them for some reason.

    Ok, I am not sure if bathrobe Ace was ever actually mentioned, but if it was not real, it sure should be. I demand right now bathrobe Ace is created and released along with Bunny Feng and Dwighty Whitey.