BP cap removed? Or just a bug?

I keep getting BP, even after I hit 1 million.

Comments

  • BP from rank reset, store codes, login bonuses etc do not count towards the 1 mil cap

    It's possible you had some bp from a code or smth and that's why it's letting you go past. Eventually you'll hit the 'cap' which will be 1 mil + whatever amount of BP you had from codes/rank reset/login and so on

  • @Brokenbones said:

    BP from rank reset, store codes, login bonuses etc do not count towards the 1 mil cap

    It's possible you had some bp from a code or smth and that's why it's letting you go past. Eventually you'll hit the 'cap' which will be 1 mil + whatever amount of BP you had from codes/rank reset/login and so on

    I went past 1 mill after my game was done. I didn't turn in anything.

  • @Slaughterhouse3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2900772#Comment_2900772

    I went past 1 mill after my game was done. I didn't turn in anything.

    But was all of the BP from that 1 mil earned through matches?

    Because if you claimed a code, got a login bonus etc, that BP doesn't 'count' toward the 1 mil cap


    Here's an example to put my point across better since I might not be explaining it well enough:

    Let's say I have 0 BP and gain 500k bp from rank reset then I play a bunch of matches and get 500k from matches. Effectively I only have 500k counted toward the 1 mil cap, meaning I can play more and get another 500k before it's capped out.

    It'll say I'm past 1 mil, but that's only counting gift bp and so on.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2900775#Comment_2900775

    But was all of the BP from that 1 mil earned through matches?

    Because if you claimed a code, got a login bonus etc, that BP doesn't 'count' toward the 1 mil cap

    Here's an example to put my point across better since I might not be explaining it well enough:

    Let's say I have 0 BP and gain 500k bp from rank reset then I play a bunch of matches and get 500k from matches. Effectively I only have 500k counted toward the 1 mil cap, meaning I can play more and get another 500k before it's capped out.

    It'll say I'm past 1 mil, but that's only counting gift bp and so on.

    Update: I guess it only goes up all the way if you turn in challenges or say you have 980k or so, it will go up all the way.