Killer from Arcus 1672 (The Pig Feeder - Killer)
I really hope they decide to make some of the killers from more of the tomes.
We got blight so I hope she is possible.
I know that there are technically thousands of survivors and killers in the realm that we don't see
A women who uses love to lure men like a pseudo siren I guess then feeds them to pigs is amazing.
Would finally give us an original female killer who hasn't just experienced tragedy one after another and is just plain evil.
"I have culled imprints of a killer I have yet to observe. My best guess, judging by the nature of the crimes, is this brute is from Terra Dark. She lured men with love, robbed them of their savings and fed them to her pigs. Lovely. Efficient. And resourceful. The impressions of the memory are as follows…
…He stands framed in the doorway with flowers. A stupid smile on his dumb face. He has no sense that his days are numbered. Lonely soul made the trip for a wife. He thinks he'll get everything for a ring. Her land. Her farm. Her savings. Won't happen. Won't go as planned. Not as he planned, anyway. It didn't for all the other lonely souls who answered her classified ad. She peers at his eyes and thrills at his ignorance. His long, dumb face. His false sense of superiority. He wrote her a poem. How sweet. She'll cram it down his throat when he's convulsing on the floor. She takes his poem and asks about his money. He has it with him. Packed his savings in a bag and made the journey for a new start. He'll get more than he bargained for. Way more. To the bank with his money. To the pigs with him."
Comments
There’s a lot of little excerpts like this in the Observer notes. What’s cool is when you realize the Max being talked about is Hillbilly. Gives the reader a splash of color.
It's fun to imagine all the survivors we don't see. As it seems Elodie was taken before we got her and probably so many other killers and survivors