BHVR, You Summoned a Defective

Is Pinhead really that hated? I thought it was just a meme. But having recently getting Cenobite, I noticed a craptastic amount of wrong with him. Am I alone thinking the worse AS KILLER his hits are a majority of misses? His lunge attack is crap, while his basic is luck of the draw. I know he's been out forever now but wow. Figured he be fixed by now. Especially after his re-do and actually getting the actor who played him, voice him in dbd. As a survivor, playing against him, it's just an annoyance having to hold down a button to unchain. There's nothing special about it. And that's it. Lose him and return to what you were doing.

Comments

  • @IIITweedleIII said:

    Is Pinhead really that hated? I thought it was just a meme. But having recently getting Cenobite, I noticed a craptastic amount of wrong with him. Am I alone thinking the worse AS KILLER his hits are a majority of misses? His lunge attack is crap, while his basic is luck of the draw. I know he's been out forever now but wow. Figured he be fixed by now. Especially after his re-do and actually getting the actor who played him, voice him in dbd. As a survivor, playing against him, it's just an annoyance having to hold down a button to unchain. There's nothing special about it. And that's it. Lose him and return to what you were doing.

    The issue is no one wants to get off gens to do the puzzle box so a chain hunt happens and they can't do anything. The hatred is from more lazy survivors that don't want to stop the Gen rush method they all love

  • Yeah I don't understand how he has such a high kill count. Must be hard on potato survivors