Prime Gaming & Codes for Xbox?

Good Afternoon,

I have Twitch / Prime Gaming. I am able to get the DBD codes from Prime Gaming but when I type them into the store within the game on the Xbox Series X, it states invalid code. Any thoughts as to why this occurs? This has now happened three (3) times now for the last three (3) codes. Do I need to type the code somewhere else?

Thanks!

Comments

  • Make sure you type in the full code (I think it may be displayed cutoff and you gotta scroll in the field to get the last letters of the code)

    otherwise, try refreshing the code by going back to the start page of prime and then click again on redeem code. It may be that it is still showing you the code for last month which is now invalid.

  • lmao, you were right. The code was cut off on my screen........ I just got the pot of gold charm. After hitting copy, pasting that into a word document and typing it out from that point.


    Thank you!