CLOWN. YELLOW BOTTLE BUG

DeadByDaylight   2022-04-10 19-15-11_Trim_Trim.gif

When you use a yellow bottle immediately after used a purple one, it convert into a purple gas. For what i tasted, it happens when u smack the yellow bottle in front of a pallet o wall very close. This is so frustating because is the main power of clown, use bottles in chase...

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Wow, this is actually frustrating when it happens, it's already tricky to press ctrl fast to switch bottles.

  • This bug still alive... so frustating. If you throw a yellow bottle very close to a palet or wall it turns purple. Fix it pls.

  • This bug is still in the game; I really Clown, and I think we should be able to switch bottles at the immediate press of a button. I really hope bhvr fixes this bug soon!

  • fix this bug already it's been over a year!