MMR question for the devs ...

We don't know our MMR nor are supposed to (not accurately at least).

But can we know what is the current distribution of players MMR-wise?


Are the players equally distributed?

Are they distributed in a Gaussian fashion?

What if we take into account survivors vs killers?

What about the distribution of each killer?


Without giving us the numbers, I think this would be very interesting to know.

Comments

  • I'd like to see a lot more transparency with it. Hiding everything is only leading to a massive amount of player frustration. Which we all predicted....but ya know...

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'd like to see a lot more transparency with it. Hiding everything is only leading to a massive amount of player frustration. Which we all predicted....but ya know...

    This is mostly to satisfy my scientific curiosity but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only big nerd in this forum.