More and more SWF...
...abusing meta perks.
There was way less SWF a few months (years ?) ago. Nowadays, every evening i'm facing almost only SWFs that are playing just to abuse everything they can, from maps offering to OP perks to OP items. They bring everything with them and the trial is disgusting.
Honestly, at this point of unplayability for the killers, in 2 months the game will be totally dead.
Survivor mains, continue to abuse the DH/Bodyblock/gen rush bringing 4 strong items every trials, you are the one pushing the killers away from the game.
Your level of toxicity is so high that you do not care if something is too strong, you use it on all 4 survivors and abuse it.
When i play with my friends we always mix the perks to not have only META perks and we bring 0 item, we look for them in chests.
I do not know what is wrong with this community but the will to totally stomp/bully the killers is real.
And BHVR you are here never addressing the issue. You always ask the community to respect the devs, but i doubt you deserve it.
Comments
Going to disagree here.
I used to play a lot of killer, I was usually rank 2 or rank 1 by the end of the month when I used to play & then I took a year+ long break and came back recently to MMR being implemented. At first my matches were extremely easy. Like... survivors not seeing me while I walk over and pick them up off of generators easy.
After about 8 - 10 hours of playing across a few days, almost every match I get placed in are absolute sweatfests. I'm only like.. 'gold grade whatever' or something, but my matches are exactly how my red rank matches used to be--organized survivors that know the location of every pallet/loop & know every safe zone and how to coordinate to trade hooks while always having gens popping.
The game seems to have very quickly put me at a specific skill level. I believe there's an MMR, though whether or not it's made my experience better is another entirely different thing, lol. It used to be that I didn't have to worry about sweaty SWFs until red ranks.