Abusing sound ques.
I notice this mostly with SWF. You'll start chasing their buddy, and someone on the other side of the map starts running in and out of a locker so their friend has a better chance of stealthing you (it's really hard to use sounds when all you can hear is the sound que)
While this is more annoying then anything. It is an obvious abuse of the code. I really wish they would change this. Maybe block anthting they use over and over in a short time.
Comments
ok, who the hell is talking about totems. I'm talking about people going in and out of lockers while you are chasing there friend, so they can cover their friends sounds from the other side of the map.
Ya'll need to stop being so defensive. it's an obvious abuse of the code.
I do it as a solo surv if I think it will help. Yea it's annoying as killer, but it's a legit distraction tactic to make it harder to track someone. But you do have eyes too right?
Maybe limit it to X per 10 seconds or something in the same spot.