Do you wish you could connect to other servers?

If you had the option to connect to another server to help queue times and expand the player pool (might help with SBMM) for a slightly higher ping would you?

Comments

  • Yes, but not above 150ms. As an off peak player this would really help me find games and likely better matched ones.

  • I don't think it would improve matchmaking time because the time zone difference to keep a low latency would be about an hour or so. Also 100ms is very noticeable in game and I'm not fan playing with high latency (or against someone that has a high latency).

  • What I wish is they add all kinds of servers to each region (I'm mainly talking about CP off). It sucks when I try to turn off crossplay and get sent to NA/EU servers as a south american.