Thank you
Thank you dev for this game, ok it's not perfect but thank you to created
Thank you dev for this game, ok it's not perfect but thank you to created
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You are not in jail anymore, good. I like your profile picture.
Positivity? On these boards?
You are very welcome, Eloise.
A wholesome post on the forums?!? For real though I agree.
You’re welcome
This is official DbD forum ... sorry, but positive comments are not allowed xD
Oops I meant you’re not welcome ummm us vs them ez.
Yes It must be good for them positive messages from time to time