PSA: Solo Survivors please stop holding Shift or Crawling when ...

Someone is trying to heal you... Yes I know you just vaulted that window and the killer hit you, but I am running for the people and I am tired of dying cause you can't lift your fingers off the keys for 1 second.

This is just a ######### post BTW... But man it would be nice if people could see you are running for the people because in solo queue this perk is essentially useless.

Comments

  • I've been running No Mither today, and so many times survivors try to recover me to my feet at 100% Recovery Speed when I can do it myself at 125% (160% when also running Unbreakable)

  • @Nos37 said:

    I've been running No Mither today, and so many times survivors try to recover me to my feet at 100% Recovery Speed when I can do it myself at 125% (160% when also running Unbreakable)

    Yeah but at least survivors know you're running it... They're just being stupid.. For the People, I sort of understand that they don't know I am running that perk... So I get it, but it still pisses me off. lol