I think we all know that in their backstories, It pretty much tells us their personalities and what happens in the movie. There is no entity involved for some reason. I hope they update the lore and/or give us a tome for them.
I think it's a fair assumption that Michael was taken when he crawled off into the bushes after being shot by Dr Loomis, and Laurie probably taken a few months later to preserve the of-age requirement of all licensed characters lol.
I'd like to see a tome exploring it for Laurie, but I imagine that Michael's is pretty straightforward.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Entity took them. That's the lore of all the characters in this game as far as how they ended up in the Entity's realm.
I think it's a fair assumption that Michael was taken when he crawled off into the bushes after being shot by Dr Loomis, and Laurie probably taken a few months later to preserve the of-age requirement of all licensed characters lol.
I'd like to see a tome exploring it for Laurie, but I imagine that Michael's is pretty straightforward.