Looking for people who play in the mornings!

Hey, me and my friend play on Saturday and Sunday mornings, but I play every morning, usually SoloQ or killer. I'm down to play with anyone from 9:00Am - 11:30Am.


I play on PC, but if you're on console, that's alright too. Age isn't an issue, so anyone is free to join :)


My steam is: IamNizzy


If you're on console, you can comment your DBD profile name and I can add you there.


<3

Comments

  • Invitation sent, initial_speaker5

  • @IamNizzy said:

    Hey, me and my friend play on Saturday and Sunday mornings, but I play every morning, usually SoloQ or killer. I'm down to play with anyone from 9:00Am - 11:30Am.

    I play on PC, but if you're on console, that's alright too. Age isn't an issue, so anyone is free to join :)

    My steam is: IamNizzy

    If you're on console, you can comment your DBD profile name and I can add you there.

    <3

    invitation sent, kscott3656