the next changes
now that the changes are coming for the legion and ghost face it is assumed that the next to receive changes are the trickster for their low mortality rate and the twins because nobody plays them so my suggestion as a trickster mei to be a decent good killer are the following: 1- first of all the main event do it that can be used whenever you want since it is not a power op as so that you have limitation also telling that it is slow to use it 2-increase the speed when using your knives is incredibly slow and when you throw even more if I am not wrong the speed without throwing knives is 3.86 and decreases for this I propose that your speed increase to 4.2 when loading the knives and decrease to 4.0 when throwing this so that it is not so slow to use your power and take distance so easily 3- in this ulitmo point is but an idea that if the previous changes were made I would not see it nesesario but I propose that the trickster has a new passive ability that allows him to transport himself to the lockers this so that he can have mobility and prevent the engines from repairing so quickly and this would make him have map control without being a fast killer or with speed 4.6
Comments