Every time i click on a Post or when i update the Page i get Flashbanged in the Face like Discord Light Mode. Could the People who run this Website pls fix it. Its really annoying.
It’s a thing for VanillaForums, it’s a security measure. (Not the screen turning white, I’m pretty sure that’s an outcome of said security measure) There’s nothing BHVR can do about it.
It’s a thing for VanillaForums, it’s a security measure. (Not the screen turning white, I’m pretty sure that’s an outcome of said security measure) There’s nothing BHVR can do about it.
Damn. too bad. Thanks for the Info though appreciate it :D
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s a thing for VanillaForums, it’s a security measure. (Not the screen turning white, I’m pretty sure that’s an outcome of said security measure) There’s nothing BHVR can do about it.
Damn. too bad. Thanks for the Info though appreciate it :D