Hey, a pirate might be interesting. I can already think of a few pop culture references to use as perk names. Walk the Plank, Swashbuckler, Dead Men Tell No Tales. I have no idea, what these might do, but they sure do sound interesting, huh? The killer would wield a pirate sword, most likely. And his power..? Well.. he could have a parrot that flew around to find survivors. This power would have a cool down, like the Spirit. Maybe I'm getting too ahead of myself?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey, a pirate might be interesting. I can already think of a few pop culture references to use as perk names. Walk the Plank, Swashbuckler, Dead Men Tell No Tales. I have no idea, what these might do, but they sure do sound interesting, huh? The killer would wield a pirate sword, most likely. And his power..? Well.. he could have a parrot that flew around to find survivors. This power would have a cool down, like the Spirit. Maybe I'm getting too ahead of myself?