any switch cross progression updates?
I've stopped waited and just play on PC now, I'd just really like the progress I had on switch on PC. Last I heard, they were trying to figured out how to do crossprogression with no DLC's?!?
I've stopped waited and just play on PC now, I'd just really like the progress I had on switch on PC. Last I heard, they were trying to figured out how to do crossprogression with no DLC's?!?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They stated there were some unforeseen technical issues and they can’t provide an estimated date of arrival. Nothing has changed about this situation as far as they have openly stated so no. Nothing new.