5.7.0 Patch Questions

When will the 5.7.0 version be updated to this server?

I know 5.7.0 came out on the test server, but exactly when will it be patched on this server?

Comments

  • Usually, the live patch comes to the game around 3 weeks after the PTB (Public Test Beta).

  • @Tranquil_Blue said:

    Usually, the live patch comes to the game around 3 weeks after the PTB (Public Test Beta).

    Does it mean that it will be released in about mid-May in 3 weeks?

  • Just to clarify: the PTB started yesterday (April 5), so I would expect Mid-Chapter Patch 5.7.0 to come to the live game 3 weeks later (on or around April 26). Obviously, that's not set in stone, as BHVR might decide to do something different, but 3 weeks is the usual pattern.

  • @Tranquil_Blue said:

    Just to clarify: the PTB started yesterday (April 5), so I would expect Mid-Chapter Patch 5.7.0 to come to the live game 3 weeks later (on or around April 26). Obviously, that's not set in stone, as BHVR might decide to do something different, but 3 weeks is the usual pattern.

    thx