Let's talk about Insta heals....

Comments

  • I dont have fun against an infinite EW3 either, but u wont see a single post from me complaining about it.
  • Vietfox said:
    I dont have fun against an infinite EW3 either, but u wont see a single post from me compaining about it.
    or Myers insta mori, pretty unfun to die in seconds. But I never complained about that, I just accepted it as it is
  • I realized this was an angry post lol I do that sometimes....was gonna delete it but this form will not let me -_- sometimes ya just get them toxic games.

  • That's how it is in pvp games.

  • I'm just gonna edit it lol

  • My first time dying to a Michael's special Tombstone thing was 2 weeks ago.
    I was confused.

    Literally confused. My dude was justifying that he's slow during that process but I couldn't wrap my head about such stupidity. You don't find out he has it until he smacks you.

    Really.......

  • They're thinking of changing it anyway so it'll be as worthless as BNP and Odd Bulb add ons.
  • Don't care. It's 9000 bp minimum to use one plus most of the people I see use insta-heal use it in chase which doesn't help them much, if you use it at the exit gate to heal downed teammate and escape - props to you, wp. Killers have perks that can counter them.